Digital India project could be a lifeline for MTNL, BSNL :The Digital India project, which aims at delivering the gamut of government services through cell phone applications, could provide a lifeline to struggling state-run telecom companies Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) and Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL) by way of a near Rs 92,000 crore annual revenue opportunity by 2020.
MTNL has proposed the formation of a separate 50:50 joint venture with BSNL for jointly delivering citizen services across India at a flat rate of Rs 25 per transac .. A news from Economic Times.
|31.08.2014||Corporate office wrote a letter to Mumbai and Delhi units for sending ACR/APAR Screening Report for last five years (including year 2013-14) and Disc. Report/Vigilance report for approximate 425 eligible Telecom executives who fall under zone of consideration for approximate 200 vacancies of DE/Sr. Manager.Please click here to see the copy of letter.|
|30.08.2014||GS sent a message to Dir.(HR); wherein he conveyed general dis-satisfaction and frustation of executives over non completing the procedure of DPC for regular promotion in DE/CAO/EE(Civil& Elecrtical) . He further conveyed Dir.(HR ) that this matter is already been over delayed by Delhi and Mumbai units by not completing the CR screening work and any further delay in this work may cause industrial unrest in MTNL. He requested DIR.(HR) to issue instructions to Delhi and Mumbai unit for immediate completion of this work failing which Association will be forced to start Trade Union Action.|
|29.08.2014||It is learnt that the payment of pension for the month of August-2014 to the retired employees of MTNL (retired before March-2014) will be paid to them on 1st September 2014. The funds for this purpose has been released.|
CMD MTNL was present in Mumbai on 28.08.2014 , we had a meeting with him:Com. A.K. Kaushik, GS, Com. N.L. Thangaraj, CHQ President, Com. J.S. Yadav, CS Mumbai, Com.R.R.Mishra, Jt.GS., Com. R.S.Nair, AGS, Com. K.R. More, HQ Vice President and Com. Jagtap, ACS met Shri. P.K.Purwar, CMD, MTNL on his visit to Mumbai on 28-08-2014.Despite short of time, the following issues were discussed:(1) Undue delay in conduction regular DPCs:We expressed our strong displeasure on undue delay in holding DPC for regular promotion in all levels and all wings, in spite of clear roadmap set in Calendar of DPCs. CMD agreed with our views and assured that all the DPCs will be expedited.(2) Stenographers’ Promotion Avenues and Executive status on reaching E-2 scale:The long pending issue of non-implementation of proper promotion after the re-structuring and refusal of recognizing the E-2 in Stenographers as Executives were discussed.
CMD mentioned that he is aware of the issue and promised that he will discuss this issue with us thoroughly on his return to Delhi.
(3) JAOs Gradation List:Non publication of Gradation List in JAOs grade after 31-12-2005 has resulted in non-holding regular DPC for AOs, which was called for in 2011.
CMD informed us that orders will be issued shortly.
(4) Departmental Exam & Recruitment in E-2 level & TTA:
CMD mentioned that recruitment process will be initiated soon.
(5) Shortage of Materials:
CMD informed that the position will improve in the coming months.
(6) Non payment of retirement dues to retirees from April onwards:
CMD apprised us of the efforts he had taken. He is hopeful that after recent meetings with DOT and Pr.CCA, Mumbai, the issue will be resolved and orders will be issued by DOT very shortly.
(7) Heavy shortage in Accounts & Finance wing in Mumbai:
When we raised the issue, CMD wanted us to suggest ways. We intimated him that the JAO cadre can be made ”Circle Cadre” and efforts for examination and recruitment may be made on quick footing.
|28.08.2014||After vigorous pursuance of the matter at different level about non payment of pension to the retired employees of MTNL , who retired after April-2014; DOT finally agreed to reimburse the 85 % of the pension payment made by MTNL . The order in this context are to be issued very soon. We are hopeful that from next month onwards the retired employees who retired after April-2014 will get timely payment of their pension and pension benefits.|
|28.08.2014||A presentation was made by M/S United India Insurance Company at corporate office on 27.08.2014 . TPA , GM(HR), GM(Admin) Delhi Unit and representatives from unions/associations were present in the meeting. Sh. V.P.Bhardwaj Jt. JGS , Sh. K.R.Yadav CP Delhi and Sh. Ram Gopal CS Delhi attended the meeting. We raised the issue of The Hospitals which are having higher room rents have been authorized and therefore employees have to opt unnecessarily for higher room accommodations and hence force to exhaust the limit. Insurance Company assured to look into the matter.We further raised issue of various tests performed by Hospitals which are not being validated by TPA, Rate limit of various diseases prescribed by company are not in tune with the rate of Hospitals etc. Insurance company expressed that the current policy is already running and nearly six months have been passed and hence no change can be made in between. However next time before execution of policy we may review all the amendments required.We told to GM(HR) that this type of meeting for suggestions etc must be called before execution of policy. GM(HR) agreed to our suggestion and he further announced that this type of interaction will be held quarterly so that any shortcoming could be brought to notice of all and timely solution of problems if any may be sorted out.|
|27.08.2014||A meeting with the representatives of M/S United India Insurance Company has been organized by Corporate office on 27-08-2014 at CGO building. The meeting will be attended by GM(HR) and GM(Admin) Delhi unit and various representatives of the associations/unions. Sh. V.P.Bhardwaj Jt.JGS along with Sh. RamGopal CS Delhi will attend the same from our association. All the shortcomings noticed by our association shall be raised by our representatives.|
|26.08.2014||Our case in Hon’ble CAT to set aside ‘Sr. Management Recruitment Rule-2008’came up for hearing on 26th August 2014. The advocate from MTNL asked for passed over in 1st half of court telling that she is busy in High Court for some other case. Later when matter came up for hearing Hon’ble court was busy with some other case and hence fixed 26th September 2014 as next date for argument.|
|26.08.2014||Meeting with GM (HR) on 25.08.2014 :- Sh. V.P.Bhardwaj, Jt GS along with Sh. Rajeeb Kumar, AGS and Sh. Maninder Sareen Area Secy (BB) met GM(HR) to discuss the following points:- 1)Delay in holding of regular DPCs at E-5 level (Sr Manager) :- Jt GS pointed out that we are informed by HR unit long back that process of holdign DPCs at E-5 level is on but till date no letter has been issued by HR section for calling of CRs . It is also learnt that some additional information regarding executives working on LA basis have been called for from Delhi and Mumbai Unit which is further delaying the process. GM (HR) informed that case has been sent to Director HR for seeking approval for holding DPC for Sr Manager (Telecom) and after obtaining approval letter will be issued for calling CRs. He also informed that case for holding DPC for Sr. Manager (Finance) will be processed later on.2. Finalization of Seniority list of JAOs :- Jt. GS express his resentment over this issue that despite our continuous pursuance the issue is still unresolved. Eligible executives are not getting their due promotion as Dy Manager(F) on regular basis although vacancies are there but gradation list is not finalized since 2005 onwards. Jt GS also proposed that regular DPC may be conducted as sufficient number of vacancies are available to cover the whole batch pending gradation list to avoid frustration amongst the eligible executives. GM(HR) informed that committee constituted for this purpose has already submitted its report but no final decision has been taken by the competent authority. We are also examining the other possibilities so that regular DPC can be conducted in the absence of gradation list.3. Holding of agenda meeting:- Jt GS asked about date of agenda meeting to be held as detailed agenda has already been sent for pending HR issues .GM (HR) informed that we have sought item wise brief from the concerned section and on receipt of the reply date of meeting will be conveyed to the association.|
A Meeting with GM(TY) on 21-08-2014: Representatives of TEAM (TY Area) under leadership of Sh.Ram Gopal met with GM(TY) to discuss the latest developments of TY area. Sh. Anoop Srivastva AS , Sh. Rajeeb Kumar AGS, Sh, S.P.S.Yadav AGS along with other area representatives attended the meeting. The following points were discussed :
1) GM(TY) expressed his anger and dissatisfaction over the irresponsible and illogical behavior exhibited by a section of officers during last days. We shared our worries too with deteriorating behavior of executives and negligence attitude towards work by that section of executives. We further requested GM(TY) that such type of executives must be punished so that no one should dare to damage the reputation of MTNL.
2) We raised the issue of transfers and posting of executives : We conveyed to him that transfer and posting of executives done in the interest of services should not be changed under influence of any individual or group of individuals. GM(TY) agreed to our view point and assured us that whatever decision he has taken in the interest of services will not be withdrawn at any cost.
3) Thereafter the point of shortage of stored items was raised: GM (TY) assured us that the various tenders have been finalized and shortage of materials will be no more. We suggested many ideas for betterment of services. GM(TY) welcomed our ideas and assured us for implementing these.
Meeting with CMD on 19.08.2014 :- GS along with Sh. V.P.Bhardwaj, Jt.GS, Sh.Rajeeb Kumar AGS, Sh. S.P.S.Yadav,AGS, Sh. P.C.Sarswat, Sh.K.R.Yadav, Circle President , Sh. Ram Gopal, Circle Secy and Sh O.P.Guptamet Sh. P.K.Purwar, CMD on 19.08.2014 to discuss the following long pending HR issues:
1. Abnormal delay in holding of regular DPCs :- GS express his serious concern over the abnormal delay in holding of regular DPCs for most of the post in various cadres as per the scheduled notified by HR unit of Corporate Office on flimsy grounds. GS informed that our members are retiring every month without getting their due regular promotions It seems that HR section is intentionally delaying the DPCs process by one reason or the other despite the fact that we have already pursued this matter with GM/Director HR many times . GS requested CMD to kind intervene in this matter personally. CMD told that regular Director (HR) is there to looked into this matter . However, I will discuss with HR unit to get the issue resolved.
2. Delay in finalization of JAOs gradation list:- GS pointed out that despite our continuous efforts since long back the issue of finalization of JAOs gradation list is still unresolved. C Rs were called for in July 2011 for regular promotion as AOs of these executives but due to non finalization of gradation list their promotion case is still pending. Even the committee constituted for the purpose has already submitted its report but no decision has been taken by HR unit to resolve the issue. This matter has already taken up your good self on many occasion but still unresolved.
CMD accepted that there is abnormal delayed in this matter and informed that I have already called GM(HR) to know the status of the case but could not discussed due to some urgent meetings. He assured to discuss this issue with GM(HR) tomorrow dated 20.08.2014 to resolve this issue on priority.
3.Finalization of RRS for promotion of executives working in HR, Marketing, Legal etc. :- GS informed that executives working in HR, Marketing Legal section are not being promoted as Dy Manager on regular basis due to non availability of RRs for these streams which is blocking their career prospects and thats why many of the executives have already left the the MTNL and some are in queue to quit.. GS requested to take immediate action in this regard.
CMD assured to look into this matter.
4.Recruitment and departmental exam for E-2 level in all disciplines and TTA :- GS demanded for initiating immediate recruitment process in the cadre of TTA and Accountant from the open market so that they can meet the requirement of RRs for 50% departmental quota to be filled at E-2 level keeping in view the acute shortage and retirement .
CMD assured to examine and instruct HR unit to take necessary steps in this regards.
5. Promotion policy :- We have demanded that EPP-2007 and proposed promotion policy of DOT at the time of absorption is not being adhered by MTNL management in case of absorbees in its true spirit. Even the clause mentioned in EPP-2007 have been violated while implementing this policy by the HR section arbitrarily. This has been pointed out on many occasions by our association with GM(HR)/Director HR but all in vain.
CMD assured to examine this issue.
6. Irregularities in cadre restructuring and promotion policy for stenographers :- GS pointed out there are some anomalies while cadre restructuring and framing promotion policy for stenographers which needs re-examination so that the grievances of the stenographers can be resolved. .
CMD admitted that some representation on this issue have been received and will be examined on the merit of the case.
7. Counting of training period for increment and promotion :- GS demanded that training period of direct recruited executives should be counted for regular promotion and residency period for vertical post based promotion as well as financial up gradation. Even counting of training period for above purposes shall also be extended to all the. executives working in MTNL.
CMD assured to discuss this matter with HR unit.
1) DoT working on modalities of BSNL-MTNL merger: In a bid to revive BSNL and MTNL, Department of Telecom is working on modalities to merge the two state-run telecom companies and also undertake organizational restructuring.” The merger of BSNL and MTNL is definitely on the table for the revival of these firms. We are working on it,” a source in Department of Telecom (DoT) told A News from Economic Times. Please click here for link to news.
2) Telecom PSUs headless, key posts vacant for months:At a time when the NDA government is talking about efficiency and pace in decision-making, most crucial arms of the telecom ministry are headless.
A News from Economic Times. Please click here for link to news.
|19.8.2014||MTNL Mumbai administration promoted 17 DM(T) on local officiating basis to SM Positions. Special Reports were called from 424 Sr Managers(T) presently in E5 for promotion to E6 Grade, 262 DM(T) for protion to E5 from E4 grade, 273 AM(T) from E2 to E3 grade and 76 AM(Fin) from E2 to E3 grades. All are requested to expedite Special reports and CRs at the earliest.|
|11.08.2014||ED Delhi office issued orders for CR call for financial up-gradation due wef -01-10-2014 for the following grades of Finance executives:1) for 51 Executives from E5 to E6,2) for 4 Executives from E6 to E7.Please see the complete lists on Delhi Bulletin.|
|09.08.2014||ED Delhi issued orders for CR call for financial upgradation due wef -01-10-2014 for the following grades of Telecom executives:1) for 215 Executives from E4 to E5,2) for 376 Executives from E5 to E6.Please see the complete lists on Delhi Bulletin.|
|08.08.2014||GS wrote a letter to GM(HR) for seeking immediate meeting with him for discussing pending various HR issues of executives. Please click here for copy of letter.|
|07.08.2014||GS Wrote a letter to Sh. Narendra Modi Hon’ble Prime Minister Of India seeking his kind intervention for payment of pension and pensionary benefits to retired employees of MTNL at earliest.Please click here for copy of letter.|
|02.08.2014||BSNL-MTNL in pact with ONGC to provide telecom services for 5 years: BSNL and MTNL today said they have inked a 5-year pact with ONGC to provide all telecom services to the state-owned oil firm on a pan-India basis.”A tripartite MoU was signed among ONGC, BSNL and MTNL on July 28 at ONGC Corporate Office for providing all telecom services such as basic telephones, mobile services, leased circuits including VSAT services to ONGC on pan India basis, including service areas of MTNL at Delhi and Mumbai,” BSNL and MTNL said in a joint statement. A news from Economic Times.Please click here for link to news.|
|01.08.2014||Meeting with Member(Finance) DOT: GS along with Sh. V. P. Bhardwaj JGS and Sh. Rajeeb Kumar AGS met with member (Finance) DOT on 28-07-2014 regarding in-ordinate delay in taking over of pension liability from MTNL by Pr. CCA DOT causing non payment of pension and pensionery benefits to retirees of MTNL . GS pointed out that due to delay in taking over of pension liability by Pr. CCA the retirees (retired from April-2014 onwards) of MTNL have not got any amount resulting mental harassment to them and facing their difficulties for their livelihood. GS also briefed Member (Finance) that Pr.CCA ‘s office is intently delaying the taking over of pension liability by raising quarries time to time. GS also pointed out that it is a policy matter and has to be decided by DOT and MTNL Management. Even the decision for payment of pension to the retirees prior to March-2014 has been further extended to September -2014. We further requested Membr (Finance) for immediate release of pension to the retirees with effect from April-2014 onwards so that they can get some relief for their livelihood.Member (Finance) admitted that there is delay in payment of pension to the retirees from April-2014 but we are watching the progress on day to day basis and trying to settle the issue on priority. Meeting with Member(Services) DOT: GS along with Sh. V. P. Bhardwaj JGS and Sh. Rajeeb Kumar AGS met with Member (Services) DOT on 28-07-2014 regarding extending CGHS facility to the retirees of MTNL. Member Services told that the matter has already been sent to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and we are expecting the positive response in this regard very soon.|
|01.08.2014||United forum wrote a letter to Member (Finance) regarding non payment of pension in MTNL due to lack of coordination and cooperation between DOT and MTNL ,putting the pensioners in lurch.Please click here for the copy of letter.|
|31.07.2014||GS wrote a letter to Sh. Ravi Shankar Prasad Ji ,Hon’ble Minister of Communication & IT for granting a meeting to TEAM for discussing about functioning services of MTNL in Delhi and Mumbai. Please click here for copy of letter.|
|30.07.2014||GS wrote a letter to CGM(Wireless Services) regarding abusive and derogatory behaviour of Sh. D.C. Singh ,Director ,COSMOS Telecommunication Pvt. Ltd, with the officers working in BSS unit.Please click here for copy of letter.|
1)Corporate office issued posting order for CGM(D) for Sh.N.K.Jain presently working as GM(OP &Marketing).Please click here for copy of letter.
2)ED Delhi issued transfer and posting order for GMs.Please click here for copy of letter.
|30.07.2014||Our case for scrapping LICE for E-2 to E-3 came for hearing in Principal Bench CAT Delhi on 30-07-2014.But the lawyer from MTNL requested for some more time and Hon’ble court has fixed 10th October-2014 as next date of hearing.|
|28.07.2014||GS wrote a letter to Member Finance (D.O.T.) about in-ordinate delay in taking over the pension liability from MTNL by PR.CCA,DOT, New Delhi causing non payment of pension and pensionery benefits to retirees.
Please click here for copy of letter.
|26.07.2014||It is learnt that Sh. P.K.Purwar has been given extension for 2 more months on the post of CMD MTNL|
|26.07.2014||BSNL, MTNL eyeing better coverage with 28,300 new mobile sites:State-run telecom companies BSNL and MTNL are enhancing capacity and coverage of their mobile services by adding about 28,300 new mobile sites, the Parliament has been informed. MTNL is adding 3,526 mobile sites which include both 2G and 3G equipment for enhancing coverage in Delhi and Mumbai. A news from Times of India.Please click here for link to news.|
|25.7.2014||Our case in Hon’ble CAT to set aside ’Sr. Management Recruitment Rule-2008’ came up for hearing on 24th July 2014 but hearing could not be completed as advocate of MTNL could not attend the court. Hon’ble court has fixed 26th August 2014 as next date of hearing.|
|22.7.2014||CEC meeting of TEAM Mumbai will be held tomorrow, 23.7.2014, at 17 hrs in Class Room at 15th Floor, Telephone House, Pabhadevi to discuss imposition of Penalty levied on account of non – adherence to TRAI parameters and other issues to be taken up with ED Mumbai on 24.7.2014. All are requested to make it convenient to attend the meeting along with all area office bearers. CS, TEAM.|
|21.7.2014||The CCA Mumbai has released Rs. 38.60 crores to MTNL Mumbai against pension payment on the same way as for MTNL Delhi.|
|19.7.2014||Dear Members, Management is not serious about our demand for 78.2 % IDA neutralization. Since this is costing shadow in the long run we have to get it at all cost. Matter is being discussed with our CHQ and Delhi unit. We may have to resort to trade union movement to secure our rights. Keep ready for a call.|
|16.07.2014||Because of continuous efforts of our association, TEAM, The CCA, New Delhi (DOT) has paid a refund to MTNL Rs. 28.62 crore against the pension paid by MTNL for the retirees (Who retired prior to 31st March,2014 ). This amount reimbursed to MTNL against 85% of the pension paid to the retirees for the month of April, May,June,2014 after deducting the pension contribution of the working employees for the same. On the same line CCA, Mumbai is also to release the payment to MTNL, Mumbai. The amount is to be paid by CCA, Mumbai is yet to be confirmed.|
|16.07.2014||GS along with Sh. V. P. Bhardwaj JGS, Sh. Rajeeb Kumar AGS, Sh. P. C. Sarswat Advisor CHQ , Sh. K. R. Yadav CP and Sh. Ram Gopal CS met with GM(HR) on 15-07-2014 to discuss the following points.
1) Non filling all vacant post of DGM in all streams: GS expressed our deep concern over this issue. We explained that all vacant posts of DGMs in all streams have not been filled in although the eligible candidates are available. There is no provision in the rule for holding of 50% post of DGM for direct recruited executives. We demanded that all the vacant posts must be filled without any further delay as senior executives are retiring without getting their due promotions.GM(HR) agreed that there is no rule for keeping pending 50% posts of DGMs for direct recruited executives but as per the decision of the competent authority only 50% posts have been filled in. However he agreed to re-examine the issue.
2) Delay in holding DPCs for E5(regular) promotion in all streams: We conveyed our serious objection for un-necessary delay in holding of DPC for regular promotion in E5 grade in all streams although sufficient information in this regard from both circle have been received by Corporate office.GM(HR ) replied that file was sent for approval for holding DPC for DEs but some quarry has been raised by Dir.(HR) and we are replying to same. The case of promotion of CAOs has to be processed yet.
3) Delay in finalization of gradation list of JAOs: GS asked the latest status of the gradation list of JAOs as the same has been over delayed and regular DPC for AOs is getting delayed due to this.GM(HR) told that the committee has submitted its report but Dir.(HR) raised some quarries again and we are replying to them.
4) Regular DPC of JTOs/JAOs/AMs(HR, Marketing & Legal) to SDEs /AOs / DMs : GS apprised that as per DPC calendar all the DPCs are over delayed and requested him to expedite the process so that the eligible executives may get their due promotion well in time GM(HR) assured that this mater is on top priority and will be resolved shortly.
5) Case of Stenographers for promotion:This case has already been discussed on various occasions but no fruit full result has been achieved. GS requested to resolve this issue on top priority.GM(HR) answered that the case has already examined and the finding have been submitted to competent authority for approval. But some quarries have been raised which are been looked into.
6) Non-grant of one increment on regular promotion in E5 as per executive promotion policy 2007: GS pointed out that as per EPP-2007 one increment has to be given on regular promotion in E5 but Corporate office arbitrarily decided not to allow it.GM(HR) agreed that the increment is to be given as per EPP-2007 but as per decision of competent authority it is not allowed. This matter may be taken up with Dir.(HR) or CMD.
7) Review of seniority list of CAOs(E5): GS pointed out that some representations from individual executives are lying pending in HR section for review of seniority but the same is not being examined and replied to the individual executives.GM(HR) agreed that we have received some cases and are pending for further examination.
8) Retrospective effect of regular promotion of AOs/Sr. PAs: GS told to GM(HR) that some representation from individual AOs/Sr. PAs have been sent to HR section for giving retrospective effect of regular promotion but the same have not been finalised yet. GM(HR) agreed for these representation but he told that the same could not be finalised due to busy schedule. He assured to look into these shortly.
|15.07.2014||BSNL, MTNL did not get necessary structural support:State run BSNL and MTNL did not get the structural support they required, leading to their present state of affairs, government said in the Lok Sabha on Monday. Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said there is scope for improvement in the working of the two state run service providers. They were once making profit, but now they are incurring losses, he said……. A news from Z News……… Please click here for link to news.|
1) While replying to question raised by Sh.D.P.Tirpathi Hon,ble Member of Rajya Sabaha , SH. Ravi Shankar Prasad Hon,ble Minister of Communication & IT announced that Government plans Rs 39k-crore capital infusion in BSNL, MTNL over 5 years .
A news from Economic Times.
2) MTNL, BSNL face total debt of over Rs 21,000 cr:The total debt of state-run telecom companies MTNL and BSNL has increased to Rs 21,208 crore at the end of June 2014.It was Rs 12,983 crore as of March 31, 2012, Parliament was informed today. For BSNL, it was Rs 3,335 crore, and MTNL — Rs 9,648 crore.”As on March 31 (2014), the total debts on the books of BSNL and MTNL are Rs 5,948 and Rs 14,210 crores respectively,” Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said in the Rajya Sabha.
A news from Business Standard. Please click here for link to news.
|10.07.2014||ED Delhi office issued an order for LA promotion to the post of DGM(Telecom) for 9 executives. Please click here for copy of orders.|
|09.07.2014||ED Delhi office issued an order for LA promotion to the post of DGM(Telecom) for 4 executives. Plase click here for copy of orders.|
|07.07.2014||JGS Sh. V.P.Bhardwaj along with CS Delhi Sh. Ram Gopal met with DGM(HR) on 05-07-2014 regarding pursuance of regular DPCs of all streams. DGM (HR) informed that the case has already been sent for seeking approval for holding of DPC for DEs/Sr. Manager (Telecom) and it is expected that the same may be cleared by next week. Regarding the DPC for CAOs information have already been received from both units and we are processing the case for seeking approval for holding DPC. Other DPCs for regular promotion are in pipe line.|
|05.07.2014||Corporate Office issued Transfer orders for 2 AM (Finance) on request from Mumbai unit to Corporate Office.
Please click here for copy of orders.
|03.07.2014||Sh. R.S.Sharma Secretary (IT) has been given additional charge of Secretary (T) Deptt. Of. Telecom .Sh. R.S.Sharma is an IAS officer of 1978 batch (Jharkhand Cadre).|
|03.07.2014||IDA for CPSU employees is likely to be increased by 2.9% from 1st July 2014.Therefore new IDA will be 91.3% from JULY-2014.|
NEWS FROM MEDIA Ravi Shankar Prasad cracks the whip on MTNL, BSNL:Telecom minister Ravi Shankar Prasad is cracking the whip on ailing telcos MTNL and BSNL. The minister has made it clear that companies must either perform or perish. CNBC-TV18′s Malvika Jain and Elan Dutta spoke to industry experts to explore various opportunities the two companies could tap to script a turnaround.
|02.07.2014||Yesterday i.e. on 01-07-2014 GS met Principal CCA (Pension) to discuss the inordinate delay in taking over the pension cases from MTNL and non payment of pension and pensionary benefits to the employees retired from April-2014 onwards. Principal CCA explained the reasons for this delay. We have asked the Principal CCA for immediate release of the pension and pensionary benefits to all the employees retired in April-2014 & onward. Principal CCA assured to expedite the process of taking over the pension cases from MTNL . He also assured that he will talk to Dir. (F) MTNL for releasing the pension of those who retire in April & May2014. We have also told the Principal CCA that our Association will not be remained silent onlooker anymore in this regard.|
|30.06.2014||ED Delhi office issued Posting orders for 7 DGM(F) promoted on regular basis by Corporate office on 29-05-2014. TEAM wishes all the best to promoted and posted Senior executives. Please click here for copy of the letter.|
|26.06.2014||Due to persistent follow up by TEAM, Mumbai Corporate Office released order removing discrepancies in E2 to E3 up-gradation on completion of 4 years regular service without counting training period. Click here for the order pl.|